What can a Hosted VoIP Phone System do for your business ?
Is your business still dependent on an expensive telephone system? Are you paying a small fortune for maintenance – and still not getting the flexibility and features you need?
Hosted VOIP is a cloud-based phone system that routes your calls through your business Internet connection.
It integrates with your office and mobile handsets bringing all the features of a traditional business phone system whilst offering savings with a low-cost pay monthly model and no installation fees!
It’s ideal for growing businesses, with 5 or more phone users, as it’s a pay monthly model and you only pay for the number of phone users you need. Did we say there are no upfront or installation costs?
The Key Benefits of a VoIP Phone System
- Pay for just what you need
- Great for flexible working locations
- Your team get the same functionality regardless of their location
- Brings together voice, messaging and live chat in one solution
- Integrates with existing IT infrastructure such as Skype for Business
- Single one-stop supplier
- A transparent price per-user
- Simple system management
- Save money – make calls over your Internet connection.
- Remove the need for phone lines.
- Chat, video conference, screen share included
- Integrates with your office handset, mobile, laptop and desktop so you never miss a call
- Web-based portal, add new employees or make changes on demand
- Business continuity – automatically re-route calls from one location to another
- New features and upgrades included when released
Why Choose Omni3 as your VoIP Phone System Provider?
Omni3 was born from a traditional telephony specialist, so we have evolved with the technology advances in the industry, to become one of the leading Unified Communications companies in the UK.
We partner with ‘best-of-class’ worldwide providers to find the right solution for you. Talk to us today!
On Premise Solutions
Small business, home office and medium-sized business will find an Omni3 Solutions model that fits their business needs with a scalable modular design, and a reliable system.
The benefits of Omni3 SIP Trunks
Save money on call costs and line rental
SIP delivers less costly, more reliable connectivity than ISDN over an IP connection. It can save up to 50% online rentals and 25% or more on call costs.