What can a Hosted VoIP Phone System do for your business ?
Hosted VOIP is a cloud-based phone system that routes your calls through your business Internet connection.
It integrates with your office and mobile handsets bringing all of the features of a traditional business phone system whilst offering savings with a low-cost pay monthly model and no installation fees!
It’s ideal for growing businesses, with 5 or more phone users, as it’s a pay monthly model and you only pay for the number of phone users you need. Did we say there are no upfront or installation costs?
The Key Benefits of a VoIP Phone System
- Pay for just what you need
- Great for flexible working locations
- Your team get the same functionality regardless of their location
- Brings together voice, messaging and live chat in one solution
- Integrates with existing IT infrastructure such as Skype for Business
- Single one-stop supplier
- A transparent price per-user
- Simple system management
- Save money – make calls over your Internet connection.
- Remove the need for phone lines.
- Chat, video conference, screen share included
- Integrates with your office handset, mobile, laptop and desktop so you never miss a call
- Web-based portal, add new employees or make changes on demand
- Business continuity – automatically re-route calls from one location to another
- New features and upgrades included when released
Why Choose Omni3 as your VoIP Phone System Provider?
Omni3 was born from a traditional telephony specialist so we have evolved with the technology advances in the industry, to become one of the leading Unified Communications companies in the UK.
We partner with ‘best-of-class’ worldwide providers to find the right solution for you. Talk to us today!
On Premise Solutions
Small business, home office and medium-sized business will find an Omni3 Solutions model that fits their business needs with a scalable modular design, and a reliable system.